Thursday, September 5, 2019

Wilco setlist: Tapperiet Scene, Trondheim, Norway 9/4/19

As I've written about before in this space, I used to be the Wilco Examiner for Examiner.com from 2010-2016. One of my major duties there was to report the setlists of the most recent shows so Im taking that up again with Wilcos concert at Tapperiet Scene in Tronheim, Norway that went down yesterday. 

At their first performance since their Solid Sound Festival at the end of June, Wilco played a healthy chuck of songs from their upcoming album, Ode to Joy, and a bunch of their expected crowd pleasers as you can see here:


“You Are My Face”
“Bright Leaves”
“I Am Trying to Break Your Heart”
“Kamera”
“Handshake Drugs”
“One and a Half Stars”
“Hummingbird”
“White Wooden Cross”
“Red-Eyed and Blue”
“I Got You (At the End of the Century)”
“An Empty Corner”
“Bull Black Nova”
“Laminated Cat”
“Box Full of Letters”
“Everyone Hides”
“Reservations”
“Impossible Germany”
“Theologians”
“Jesus, Etc.”
“Random Name Generator”
“I’m The Man Who Loves You”
“Misunderstood”

Encore:

“Love Is Everywhere (Beware)”
“California Stars”
“Outtasite (Outta Mind)”

“I’m A Wheel”

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Wilco Song Spotlight: “Evicted”

T his entry of the Wednesday Wilco Song Spotlight shines on a track from Jeff Tweedy, and company’s latest album, Cousin . It is the first s...