Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Wilco setlist: Den Grå Hal,Copenhagen, Denmark 9/10/19



The European leg of Wilco's current tour continues with a stop in Denmark in which they performed this amazing-looking setlist. I envy the folks who were there as a healthy dose of their upcoming album, Ode to Joy, was sampled alongside a plethora of their finest tracks. So look at this stellar setlist from last night's show at Den Grå Hal in Copenhagen and see what I mean: 

“Bright Leaves”
“Before Us”
“I Am Trying to Break Your Heart”
“War on War”
“One and a Half Stars”
“If I Ever Was a Child”
“Handshake Drugs”
“Hummingbird”
“White Wooden Cross”
“Forget the Flowers”
“Via Chicago”
“I’m Always in Love”
“Bull Black Nova”
“Laminated Cat” (aka “Not For The Season”)
“Reservations”
“Love Is Everywhere (Beware)”
“Impossible Germany”
“Box Full of Letters”
“Everyone Hides”
“Jesus, Etc.”
“Theologians”
“I’m The Man Who Loves You”
“Hold Me Anyway”

Encore:

“Misunderstood”
“Random Name Generator”
“California Stars”
“Red-Eyed and Blue”
“I Got You (At the End of the Century)”
“Outtasite (Outta Mind)”

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Wilco Song Spotlight: “Evicted”

T his entry of the Wednesday Wilco Song Spotlight shines on a track from Jeff Tweedy, and company’s latest album, Cousin . It is the first s...