Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Wilco’s Cruel Country Tour Hits Michigan & Canada

Were catching up with the set-lists from Wilcos Cruel Country summer tour with their shows in Michigan, Toronto, and Montreal. The shows may be very similar in their song content, but there are some notable additions along the way like the tour debut of “Spiders (Kidsmoke)” in our first entry:


Interlochen Center for the Arts, Interlochen, MI 8/17/22


“Handshake Drugs” / “I Am My Mother” / “Cruel Country” / “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart” / “Hints” / “War on War” / “If I Ever Was a Child” / “Via Chicago” (with “Many Worlds” coda) / “At Least That's What You Said” / “Story to Tell” / “Hummingbird” / “Bird Without a Tail/Base of My Skull” / “Hearts Hard to Find” / “Jesus, Etc.” / “Impossible Germany” / “Love is Everywhere (Beware)” / “California Stars” * / “A Lifetime to Find” / “Box Full of Letters” / “Spiders (Kidsmoke)” 


Encore: “Falling Apart (Right Now)” / “Red-Eyed and Blue” / “I Got You (At the End of the Century)”


* w/Courtney Marie Andrews


Budweiser Stage, Toronto, ON, Canada 8/18/22


“Handshake Drugs” / “I Am My Mother” / “Cruel Country” / “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart” / “Hints” / “War on War” / “If I Ever Was a Child” / “Via Chicago” (with “Many Worlds” coda) / “At Least That’s What You Said” / “Story to Tell” / “Hummingbird” / “Bird Without a Tail/Base of My Skull” / “Hearts Hard to Find” / “Jesus, Etc.” / “Impossible Germany” / “Love Is Everywhere (Beware)” / “California Stars” / “A Lifetime to Find” / “Box Full of Letters” / “Spiders (Kidsmoke)”


Encore: “Falling Apart (Right Now)” / “Red-Eyed and Blue” / “I Got You (At the End of the Century)”


MTELUS, Montreal, QC, Canada 8/20/22


“Handshake Drugs” / “I Am My Mother” / “Cruel Country” / “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart” / “Hints” / “War on War” / “If I Ever Was a Child” / “Via Chicago” (with “Many Worlds” coda) / “At Least That’s What You Said” / “Story to Tell” / “Hummingbird” / “All Across the World” / “Bird Without a Tail/Base of My Skull” / “Country Song Upside-Down” / “Impossible Germany” / “Jesus, Etc.” / “Love Is Everywhere (Beware)” / “California Stars” / “A Lifetime to Find” / “Spiders (Kidsmoke)”


Encore: “Box Full of Letters” / “Falling Apart (Right Now)” / “I Got You (At the End of the Century)”


More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Wilco Song Spotlight: “Evicted”

T his entry of the Wednesday Wilco Song Spotlight shines on a track from Jeff Tweedy, and company’s latest album, Cousin . It is the first s...