Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Wilco Setlists: New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, & Massachusetts


Wilco’s Cruel Country tour continues with dates in New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. Here's what they played and a few of the cool poster prints that accompanied the shows:


Brewery Ommegang, Cooperstown, NY 8/21/22

 

“Handshake Drugs” / “I Am My Mother” / “Cruel Country” / “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart” / “Hints” / “War on War” / “If I Ever Was a Child” / “Via Chicago” (with “Many Worlds” coda) / “At Least That’s What You Said” / “Story to Tell” / “Hummingbird” / “Bird Without a Tail/Base of My Skull” / “Tired of Taking It Out on You” / “Jesus, Etc.” / “Impossible Germany” / “Love Is Everywhere (Beware)” / “California Stars” / “Love is Everywhere (Beware)” / “Box Full of Letters” / “Spiders (Kidsmoke)”

 

Encore: “Falling Apart (Right Now)” / “I Got You (At the End of the Century)”

 

Beak & Skiff Apple Orchard, LaFayette, NY 8/23/22


Official show poster by Rene Clairin.

“I Am My Mother” / “Cruel Country” / “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart” / “Hints” / “Handshake Drugs” / “Story to Tell” / “Either Way” / “War on War” / “If I Ever Was a Child” / “Via Chicago” (with “Many Worlds” coda) / “Hummingbird” / “At Least That’s What You Said” / “Bird Without a Tail/Base of My Skull” / “Jesus, Etc.” / “Impossible Germany” / “Hearts Hard to Find” / “Love is Everywhere (Beware)” / “California Stars” / “A Lifetime to Find” / “Heavy Metal Drummer” / “Spiders (Kidsmoke)” 

 

Encore: “Falling Apart (Right Now)” / “Box Full of Letters” / “The Late Greats” / “I Got You (At the End of the Century)”

 

The Green at Shelburne Museum, Shelburne, VT  8/24/22


Official show poster by The Housebear Design.

“Handshake Drugs” / “I Am My Mother” / “Cruel Country” / “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart” / “Hints” / “War on War”/ “If I Ever Was a Child”/ “Via Chicago” (with “Many Worlds” coda) / “At Least That’s What You Said” / “Story to Tell” / “Hummingbird” / “Bird Without a Tail/Base of My Skull” / “Tired of Taking It Out on You” /” Jesus, Etc.” / “Impossible Germany” / “Love is Everywhere (Beware)” / “California Stars” / “A Lifetime to Find” / “Heavy Metal Drummer” / “Box Full of Letters” / “Spiders (Kidsmoke)” 

 

Encore: “Falling Apart (Right Now)” / “I Got You (At the End of the Century)”

 

Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion at Meadowbrook, Gilford, NH 8/25/22


Official show poster by A Micah Smith.

“Handshake Drugs” / “I Am My Mother” / “Cruel Country” / “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart” / “Hints” / “War on War” / “If I Ever Was a Child” / “Via Chicago” (with “Many Worlds” coda)/ “At Least That’s What You Said” / “Story to Tell” / “Hummingbird” / “Bird Without a Tail/Base of My Skull” / “Hearts Hard to Find” / “Jesus, Etc.” / “Impossible Germany” / “Love is Everywhere (Beware)” / “California Stars” / “A Lifetime to Find” / “Box Full of Letters” / “Spiders (Kidsmoke)”

 

Encore: “Falling Apart (Right Now)” / “I Got You (At the End of the Century)”

 

Westville Music Bowl, New Haven, CT 8/27/22


Official show poster by Brian Methe.

“Handshake Drugs” / “I Am My Mother” / “Cruel Country” / “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart” / “Hints” / “War on War” / “If I Ever Was a Child” / “Via Chicago” (with “Many Worlds” coda) / “Story to Tell” / “Hummingbird” / “Bird Without a Tail/Base of My Skull” / “Hearts Hard to Find” / “Jesus, Etc.” / “Impossible Germany” / “Love is Everywhere (Beware)” / “California Stars” / “A Lifetime to Find” / “Box Full of Letters” / “Spiders (Kidsmoke)”

 

Encore: “Falling Apart (Right Now)” / “I Got You (At the End of the Century)” / “Kicking Television”

Veterans Memorial Park, Vineyard Haven, MA 8/28/22

 

“Handshake Drugs” / “I Am My Mother” / “Cruel Country” / “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart” / “Hints” / “War on War” / “If I Ever Was a Child” / “Via Chicago” (with “Many Worlds” coda) / “Story to Tell” / “Hummingbird” / “Bird Without a Tail/Base of My Skull” / “Jesus, Etc.” / “Impossible Germany” / “California Stars” / “Box Full of Letters” / “Falling Apart (Right Now)” / “Spiders (Kidsmoke)”


Wilco now takes a break, but the Cruel Country tour will return on September 9 (my Birthday!) when Jeff Tweedy and Company play at the Sylvee in Madison, Wisconsin.


More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Wilco Song Spotlight: “Evicted”

T his entry of the Wednesday Wilco Song Spotlight shines on a track from Jeff Tweedy, and company’s latest album, Cousin . It is the first s...