Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Wilco Is Back In The U.S.A. & Here’s What They Played in The Last Several Days

Official show poster by The Housebear Design.


Wilco’s Cruel Country tour continues with the band back in the states having just played four shows in the Midwest over the last several days. So with no furher ado, here’s what Jeff Tweedy and company treated their audiences in Iowa, Nebraska, Indiana, and Kentucky from August 12-16:

 

Paramount Theatre, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 8/12/22

 

“I Am My Mother” /  “Cruel Country” / “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart” / “Hints” / “War On War” / “Handshake Drugs” / “If I Ever Was a Child” / “All Across the World” / “Via Chicago” / “Many Worlds” / “Everyone Hides” / “Story to Tell” / “Bird Without a Tail/Base of My Skull” / “Tired of Taking It Out On You” / “At Least That’s What You Said” / “Hearts Hard to Find” / “Impossible Germany” / “Mystery Binds” / “Jesus, Etc.” / “Heavy Metal Drummer” / “A Lifetime to Find” / “Box Full of Letters” / “The Late Greats”


Encore: “Falling Apart (Right Now)” / “Red-Eyed and Blue” / “I Got You (At the End of the Century)” / “Outtasite (Outta Mind)”


Outlandia Festival, Bellevue, Nebraska 8/13/22

 

“Handshake Drugs” / “Cruel Country” / “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart” / “Story to Tell” / “War on War” / “Bird Without a Tail/Base of My Skull” / “Hummingbird” / “All Across The World” / “At Least That's What You Said” / “California Stars” / “A Lifetime to Find” / “Impossible Germany” / “Jesus, Etc.” / “Heavy Metal Drummer” / “Box Full of Letters” / “Falling Apart (Right Now)” / “A Shot in the Arm” / “I Got You (At the End of the Century)”

 

TCU Amphitheater at White River State Park, Indianapolis, Indiana 8/14/22


Official show poster by Convent Designs.

“I Am My Mother” / “Cruel Country” / “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart” / “Hints” / “War on War” / “Handshake Drugs” / “If I Ever Was a Child” / “Via Chicago” / “Many Worlds” / “Story to Tell” / “At Least That’s What You Said” / “Hummingbird” / “Bird Without a Tail/Base of My Skull” / “Jesus, Etc.” / “Impossible Germany” / “Love Is Everywhere (Beware)” / “California Stars” / “A Lifetime to Find” / “Box Full of Letters” / “I’m Always in Love” / “The Late Greats”


Encore: “Falling Apart (Right Now)” / “I Got You (At the End of the Century)”

 

PromoWest Pavilion at OVATION, Newport, Kentucky 8/16/22

 

“Handshake Drugs” / “I Am My Mother” / “Cruel Country” / “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart” / “Hints” / “War on War” / “If I Ever Was A Child” / “Via Chicago” / “Many Worlds” / “At Least That’s What You Said” / “Story to Tell” / “Hummingbird” / “Bird Without a Tail/Base of My Skull” / “Tired of Taking It Out On You” / “Jesus, Etc.” / “Impossible Germany” / “Love is Everywhere (Beware)” / “California Stars” / “A Lifetime to Find” / “Box Full of Letters” / “Heavy Metal Drummer”


Encore: “Falling Apart (Right Now)” / “The Late Greats” / “I Got You (At the End of the Century)”

 

Check back to this space for more setlists, news, and all kinds of Wilco whatnot.


More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Wilco Song Spotlight: “Evicted”

T his entry of the Wednesday Wilco Song Spotlight shines on a track from Jeff Tweedy, and company’s latest album, Cousin . It is the first s...