Thursday, August 19, 2021

Wilco Setlist: Brown’s Island, Richmond VA 8/18/21


As I’m on my way to see Wilco in Asheville, NC (a show that was rescheduled from 8/17 because of tropical storm Fred), this recap will be brief. Basically it will just consist of what they played at Brown’s Island (a venue that used to be named Altria Theatre) last night.

So let’s get right to the setlist:

 

“A Shot in the Arm”

“Random Name Generator”

“Side with the Seeds”

“One and a Half Stars”

“I Am Trying to Break Your Heart”

“Art of Almost”

“If I Ever Was a Child”

“Impossible Germany”

“Love Is Everywhere (Beware)”

“Box Full of Letters”

“Everyone Hides”

“Born Alone”

“Jesus, Etc.”

“Theologians”

“I’m the Man Who Loves You”

“Heavy Metal Drummer”

“I’m Always in Love”

 

Encore: 


“Spiders (Kidsmoke)”

“California Stars”


The cool poster print at the top of this post was designed by artist Matthew Decker.


Alright, please stay tuned to this space for my recap of Asheville, which will be my first Wilco show since October, 2019.


More later...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Wilco Song Spotlight: “Evicted”

T his entry of the Wednesday Wilco Song Spotlight shines on a track from Jeff Tweedy, and company’s latest album, Cousin . It is the first s...