Monday, September 13, 2021

Wilco Setlists: Summerfest, Black Dirt Music Festival, & Moon River Festival



I took some time off from this blog last week, so it's time to play catch up. I’ve got three setlists that are each from festivals. Of course, the sets are very similar with minor variations. One variation is the tour debut of “Bull Black Nova” at the Black Dirt Music Festival in Bloomington, Illinois. If only Jeff Tweedy and company would dig up more songs like this for these shows. Anyway, let's get right to these Festival events:

Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI 9/10/21

 

“A Shot in the Arm” / “Random Name Generator” / “At Least That’s What You Said” /  “One Wing” / “Love Is Everywhere (Beware)” / “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart” / “Art of Almost”/ “If I Ever Was A Child” / “Impossible Germany” / “Hummingbird” / “Everyone Hides” / “Box Full of Letters” / “Dawned On Me” / “Jesus, Etc.” / “Theologians” / “Heavy Metal Drummer” / “I’m the Man Who Loves You” / “I’m Always in Love” / “The Late Greats” / “California Stars”

 

Black Dirt Music Festival, Bloomington, IL 9/11/21

 

“A Shot in the Arm” / “Random Name Generator” / “At Least That's What You Said” / “One and a Half Stars” / “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart” / “Art of Almost” / “If I Ever Was A Child” / “Via Chicago” / “Bull Black Nova” / “Love Is Everywhere (Beware)” / “Impossible Germany” / “Hummingbird” / “Everyone Hides” / “Box Full of Letters” / “Dawned On Me” / “Jesus, Etc.” / “Theologians” / “I’m the Man Who Loves You” / “Heavy Metal Drummer” / “I’m Always In Love” / “The Late Greats” / “Outtasite (Outta Mind)” / “California Stars”

 

Moon River Festival, Coolidge Park ~ Chattanooga, TN 9/12/21



“A Shot in the Arm” / “Random Name Generator” / “At Least That's What You Said” / “Love Is Everywhere (Beware)” / “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart”/ “Art of Almost” / “If I Ever Was A Child” / “Impossible Germany” / “Hummingbird” / “Everyone Hides” / “Box Full of Letters” / “I’m Always In Love” / “Jesus, Etc.” / “Theologians” / “I’m the Man Who Loves You” / “Heavy Metal Drummer” / “Outtasite (Outta Mind)” / “Passenger Side” / “The Late Greats” / “California Stars”


Next up: Lauridsen Amphitheater at Water Works Park in Des Moines, IA 9/16/21


More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Wilco Song Spotlight: “Evicted”

T his entry of the Wednesday Wilco Song Spotlight shines on a track from Jeff Tweedy, and company’s latest album, Cousin . It is the first s...